We are Aya Data, we provide data labelling services to companies with machine learning projects to enable them to train their ML models.
Much like how a human being learns from seeing and reading, Artificial Intelligence learns from visual and text data. The more data it interacts with the better it can achieve its function. However, this data must be prepared in the correct way (labelled) before it can be used to train AI.
We are looking for bright, eager candidates to join our team of Data Specialists. The role of the Data Specialists is to process and structure data sets, preparing them to be used to train Artificial Intelligence.
You'll be working directly with the Quality Assurance Leads, Team Leads and Operations Managers of Aya Data to deliver an outstanding quality of service to our international clients.
The opportunities to progress through our organisation are clearly laid out - with successful employees increasing salary, responsibility, and gaining the chance to learn about Data Science.
What you'll be working on
- Extracting, collecting and analysing data in multiple formats (Video / Text / Numeric / Audio)
- Accurately labelling data on software
- Managing your time effectively in order to hit targets
- Web based research in order to build out data sets
- Cleansing data(de-duplication, error flagging ad correction, formatting, arranging)
- Managing data security and confidentiality
Your Skills and Experience
- Be highly experienced on computers and the internet
- Be proficient on basic software (MS Excel and Word)
- Be diligent with a proactive attitude and a willingness to learn and give their best
- Be able to manage their own time to meet project output requirements with regards to speed and accuracy
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills (other international languages a bonus)
How we partner with you
At Aya we practice what we preach. You'll do some of the most impactful work of your career, and we'll sort the boring bits.
💸 Competitive salary
📅 Flexible working - we're serious about life-work balance and will aim to accommodate working from home
🏖 Minimum of 24 days of holidays a year
Before we get started, you will need to complete some tests. Please follow the links below and complete the tests. Please make sure to make a note of your results, and capture a screenshot of your results for each of the tests.